PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2

 October 8, 2020

My obituary would probably say that I was a chill laid back person who was also trying to see the best in everyone even in my enemies. I was an all around good person to know, never really caused problems and was mindful. I would usually keep to myself and would help out those who needed it. It would also say that I was a hard outer shell type person that was nice and funny once you got to know myself. 

October 9, 2020

Someone who is important to me is my mom. She is important to me because she is always there for me when I need her she is always there to support me when ever I need her support in anything that I do. I think that all of her kids are important to her because she is always interacting with is and doing stuff with us and for us. She really tries her hardest to understand us all in our own way and has a specific way of showing it to all of us. She doesn't just try to give the same attention and affection to each of her 5 kids she adjust accordingly. Also she must feel proud that she has been able to provide us with such a good life growing up since she was always there when ever we needed her.

October, 12 2020

If the internet became more isolated then people would create even more memes about the current situation. Like for example when the virus broke out people were making memes about toilet paper and hand sanitizer that would end up going viral for the following weeks. For a while people would go onto various websites and basically exclude anyone who isn't fitting in with their social norm. You could go to Twitter and already find people that get excluded if they don't believe in the same opinions or are on the same page for politics. So in my opinion the internet won't become more interactive it already has it would become more exclusive of people who don't have the same thoughts and beliefs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSAY 1: ARGUMENT